Architectural Designer Products was established in April 2001, with the focus of becoming Australia's largest and most innovative bathroom furniture manufacturer. They have established their brand as a high-quality design force, now internationally renowned for their distinctive designs.
Top: Cherry Pie solid surface (60mm), or Bamboo (60mm). (Selection of basins included). Cabinet: Matte White or Matte Black Polyurethane only.
Cherry Pie® Premium Solid Surface Top Information
Cherry Pie® is made from a durable mix of high performance 100% acrylic resins. It comes in a variety of colours and has a realistic natural stone appearance (where applicable).
- Non porous.
- Very easy to repair if scratched.
- Better stain resistance than natural stone.
- Crack and chip resistant.
- Can be drilled on site with normal hole saw.
- Developed to withstand heat, chemicals, moisture and impact.
- Easy to maintain.
- Does not require sealing or treating.
- Large rage of colours.
- Large range of basins available.
- Is not cold to touch like natural stone.
- Can be made to any size. Ideal for custom made sizes.
- 10 Year Warranty.
- Can scratch easier than Quartz stone.
- Pattern consistency may vary like natural stone does.
Bamboo Top Information
Bamboo is recognised for its hardness and durability. Like true wood, bamboo is a natural composite material with a high strength-to-weight ratio and therefore useful for structures. Bamboo has a higher compressive strength than wood, brick, or concrete and a tensile strength that rivals steel.
- Incredibly durable.
- Water resistant.
- Easy to repair if scratched.
- Sustainable material.
- 7 Year warranty
- Requires maintenance over time in the form of oiling.